Monday, February 4, 2008

My nest is truly fluttering as well as my stomach as tommorrow is the big Super Tuesday for the presidential primaries. What a wonderful country we live in to be able to vote for those we want to lead our nation. I wish Ohio would be voting tommorrow but alas, we are not. I can only hope those who are voting tommorrow will make informed choices and vote from their hearts, not just who they think can win, but whom they really want to win. Since this is my blog and this is America, I can put in my plug for Republican Canidate Mike Huckabee. I am not as well spoken as he, so I have placed a link where you will be able to get to know him a little better. You will have to copy and paste it into your browser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3YR3grKJ3Q

3 comments:

Valorie Quesenberry said...

I agree, Leah. Mike Huckabee is a man of principle and authenticity with a great vision for America. I like Mike!

Rhonda Wittenmyer said...

Hey Leah! I agree Huckabee is great! But, as Martin Luther King Jr. always said..."I have a dream...that someday a man...would lead us into slavery..i mean terror." I feel that i as a American...must look at our past. Obama (bless him) knows what terrorism is all about and he can protect us from the unknown. My prayers are with him. Bless his soul.

Leah said...

Rhonda, You are silly.